@brentcopeland

How do you like my brent beard? Isn't that crazy? All the brents on this page (beside the actual brent, the xbox avatar and the minecraft brent) were created by incredible artist from the DWP community.

This site is really just a place for me to stick up my podcast feed, but I figured why not just put links to stuff about me around it as well. Like we all need those.

If there is something you feel missing from this site, just let me know, and I may or I may not add it to the site.

<3

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

This Weekend is going to be OFF THE BLOCK!

Posted by Brent Copeland Friday, December 16, 2011

This whole weekend, you need  to follow what is going on over at http://www.minethon.com.  They will be playing Minecraft all weekend long and hosting contests and auctions to hopefully raise 10,000 for child's play. We're going to be streaming on Saturday, 2 hours before the show in support of it, and then the show.  I will also be doing some streaming on Sunday at some point.  I forget what Time I told the guys.. but I think around 10 or 8 or 9.. or something.  We'll see!


If you want to get involved, please let them no, or me and I'll forward you to them.  Word.

0 comments

Post a Comment

    instagr.am

    Klout