@brentcopeland

How do you like my brent beard? Isn't that crazy? All the brents on this page (beside the actual brent, the xbox avatar and the minecraft brent) were created by incredible artist from the DWP community.

This site is really just a place for me to stick up my podcast feed, but I figured why not just put links to stuff about me around it as well. Like we all need those.

If there is something you feel missing from this site, just let me know, and I may or I may not add it to the site.

<3

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

A new chapter

Posted by Brent Copeland Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First I'd like to thank everyone for the happy birthday wishes yesterday on twitter and facebook and email.  It was a great day.  I actually turned in my 2 weeks notice at work as part of the birthday celebration.   I'll miss all the folks I worked with out there, and hopefully will get to see them for reunion lunches and such, but that leads me to the title of this post.. the new chapter.


I have been invited, and accepted a position with Curse!  I'm incredibly thrilled and humbled by the offer.  The guys at Curse are a great group of folks, and I can't wait to be part of the team.  They do some cutting edge stuff on the web, and I can't wait to contribute to their code, and learn from them as well.


I will still be working with the DWP on the weekends and evenings as time allows.  We are actually now partnered with Curse to deliver our videos to the public, so that is more exciting news.


If you don't know who Curse is, then you should go and check out their offerings, because there is a good chance that you play a game that they make applications for.  http://www.curse.com

0 comments

Post a Comment

    instagr.am

    Klout