@brentcopeland

How do you like my brent beard? Isn't that crazy? All the brents on this page (beside the actual brent, the xbox avatar and the minecraft brent) were created by incredible artist from the DWP community.

This site is really just a place for me to stick up my podcast feed, but I figured why not just put links to stuff about me around it as well. Like we all need those.

If there is something you feel missing from this site, just let me know, and I may or I may not add it to the site.

<3

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Brent Copeland Friday, December 9, 2011

Ahhh... the smell of wood burning in the air... ice cold nipples... and an urge to drink hot cocoa... no.. it's not Grandma's Birthday... It's DECEMBER! One of my favorite months of the year. I love the weather. I love the Cheer. I love making my kids happy by decorating and the smiles they have while ripping through the wrapping paper on the gifts that Santa has left behind. 


We are working on a bunch of projects for Christmas and New Years at the DWP factory. Probably too many, and we're weeding through them for the best, so we can concentrate and make a few great things instead of 4 billion so so things. Keep an eye on twitter (@brentcopeland) and of course listen to the show (The Shaft) and watch our videos (DWP on Youtube) and of course there is our (Tumblr) site you can view. 


But for tonight, we give you the first part in a new series. An Adventure Map created by Ron Smalec, Grinchmas. Enjoy.



0 comments

Post a Comment

    instagr.am

    Klout