@brentcopeland

How do you like my brent beard? Isn't that crazy? All the brents on this page (beside the actual brent, the xbox avatar and the minecraft brent) were created by incredible artist from the DWP community.

This site is really just a place for me to stick up my podcast feed, but I figured why not just put links to stuff about me around it as well. Like we all need those.

If there is something you feel missing from this site, just let me know, and I may or I may not add it to the site.

<3

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

300

Posted by Brent Copeland Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stepped on the scale today, and saw those numbers.  Some people might be very scared seeing that on the scale.  I did a little mental dance.  Yes... I've got a LONG way ahead of me.  say.. at least another 100 lbs or so.  But... In January, I was at 350.   So... 50 lbs lighter was a HUGE goal for me.   And that was all diet.  I haven't started exercising yet.  That's my next challenge.

And all throughout this process, I also quit smoking.  So after over 20 years of smoking.  I'm done.   No desires to smoke ever again, thanks to Allen Carr's "The Easy Way to STOP Smoking", which I highly recommend.

So, here's to another 100 lbs... which I assume will take me longer than 6 months, but we'll see.  Wish me luck!
-B

0 comments

Post a Comment

    instagr.am

    Klout