@brentcopeland

How do you like my brent beard? Isn't that crazy? All the brents on this page (beside the actual brent, the xbox avatar and the minecraft brent) were created by incredible artist from the DWP community.

This site is really just a place for me to stick up my podcast feed, but I figured why not just put links to stuff about me around it as well. Like we all need those.

If there is something you feel missing from this site, just let me know, and I may or I may not add it to the site.

<3

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

BRICKFORCE!

Posted by Brent Copeland Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So, with the DWP and The Shaft, we get some opportunities that we normally wouldn't, and one of those is beta keys.   We have a TON of brick force keys to give away, and not sure how much time they will be needed.  SO, here are a few keys you can use right now for brickforce.  All that I ask is that you PLEASE, post when you take one, so that people can know that they shouldn't try it.. if this works well, I'll post more keys.  Here is the first batch!

Also, sign up with this link if possible:  http://www.brick-force.com/en/start/free-to-play?aff=dwp  and you get a free golden helmet i believe.


5DYPX-QNCRQ-36FDF-2K2IU
PID4M-2RX39-NWBRH-CPLLQ
UQBIQ-EVY64-DHCK3-PZD2T
1ZSH1-YM6T6-1WH24-MQMKP
C6IL4-H4H9K-D2NAH-BX1U2
QNT63-3WAXG-TAFHG-SW5SQ
ZE6IW-WRAUF-XBE5L-RM6MP
BPW4J-THG25-6F6KB-SRPVD
ASYBM-PPS1A-CZ1UJ-6EK69
9SMF5-GL7IL-M4YX5-HE6UJ
VKSU6-3PRRM-3VXQC-4BLPQ
4GZ67-7W1BZ-KHCTN-GMKMH
SR1BI-68L98-ECLY8-I4HRX

2 comments

  1. draedking Says:
  2. I used UQBIQ-EVY64-DHCK3-PZD2T
    Thank you, Brent

     
  3. RabPod Says:
  4. I used ZE6IW-WRAUF-XBE5L-RM6MP

    Thanks so much! I love The Shaft, and I'm working on the other pods too.

     

Post a Comment

    instagr.am

    Klout